Frozen Donor Egg Bank IVF at Michigan Reproductive Medicine
Advantages of Donor Egg Bank IVF
Overall, using frozen donor eggs is much less expensive, much quicker and so much easier than using standard fresh donor eggs.
- Frozen donor eggs are ready when you are.
- You don’t have to wait for your donor to be ready.
- You don’t have to synchronize your cycle with the egg donor’s cycle in order to go forward with the IVF cycle.
- Care is conveniently planned around your schedule.
Large Selection of the Highest Quality Egg Donors
- Michigan Egg Bank provides a large and diverse selection through the following options:
- Michigan Egg Bank
- Fairfax Egg Bank
- All frozen egg banks require egg donors to pass the most rigorous screening tests, including:
- Ovary reserve
- Family Health background for 3 generations
- Genetic screening
- Psychological screening
Easy Donor Selection Process
- You will have full access to donor databases and view detailed profiles of donors, all who have frozen donor eggs immediately available and ready to use.
No Risk of Donor Cancellation
- Using frozen donor eggs eliminates uncertainty about the donor’s ability to complete the egg donation.
- When using a fresh donor, there is always a risk of cancellation of the donor cycle due to the donor’s poor response to medications, donor non-compliance, poor quality eggs recruited or an unplanned donor pregnancy.
- Use of frozen eggs is half the cost of fresh egg donation IVF.
- After the purchase of the eggs, there is no further expense associated with the donated eggs; whereas, with fresh donor egg IVF, you are responsible for all of the donor’s expenses, including medications, monitoring, procedures, psychological and genetic testing, legal consultations, insurance and compensation.
- A frozen donor egg cycle is simple. After only one or two ultrasounds and a few blood tests, you are ready for your embryo transfer.
One recent patient said: “I can’t believe how easy this is! Wish I had known about you sooner.”
- Pregnancy rates with our frozen donor eggs are the same as with use of fresh donor eggs.
The cost, convenience and effectiveness of a frozen donor egg cycle make it possible for infertile women to have the family of their dreams.
Why do our Egg Donors Choose to Give the Gift of Life through Egg Donation?
View one of our amazing egg donor’s personal stories here:
Please make an appointment with one of MRM’s fertility expert physicians to discover if donor egg IVF is a feasible fertility option for you to build your family.
If you are fairly certain becoming a recipient for donor egg IVF therapy is your next step, then please register here:
Login with Username and your password provided by our MRM nurse coordinator.
Along with your registration here, please call our front office coordinators at 248-593-6990 and complete the access payment in advance of viewing the Michigan Egg Bank donor database on-line.
We will then contact you to arrange a consultation with one of our expert fertility specialists.