Michigan Reproductive Medicine raises and sustains hope for many who are trying to have children. There is no greater mission than helping others overcome the infertility barriers and succeed in their quest to have healthy children. This is why we are here for you. Since 1998, MRM has been responsible for over 5000 pregnancies.
We help women and men, using the most sophisticated and efficient diagnostic testing, arrive at customized treatment plans to overcome their infertility and the abnormal conditions discovered. By doing our best, there is no regret regarding the outcome. For so many of our patients, the outcomes are wonderful and fulfilling.
In order to determine the cause of infertility and proper course of treatment, we perform a comprehensive range of diagnostics from which our expert physicians will recommend a set of tests designed to address your unique presenting problems.
- Fertility Evaluation: The initial infertility consultation.
- Preconception Counseling: Basic steps for a couple trying to conceive.
- Pelvic Ultrasound: An internal ultrasound is used to evaluate a woman’s uterus and ovaries.
- Semen Analysis: Test of the male partner’s sperm count, shape, and motility to assess his fertility.
- Hormone Testing: Tests of important hormones that give critical information about a woman’s and a man’s reproductive systems.
- Saline Sonohysterogram: A 3D ultrasound (without x-ray) of the uterus using injection of saline through the cervix to evaluate the uterus and fallopian tubes.
- Hysterosalpingogram: An x-ray of the uterus following injection of dye through the cervix used to evaluate the uterus and fallopian tubes.
- In-office Hysteroscopy: Passing a thin, flexible fiberoptic camera through the cervical canal into the uterus.